Saturday, March 6, 2010

Casual Blogger Conference...are you going to go with me?


Friends!
I just signed up to attend the CBC with mrs. r in May.

I am STOKED for this conference.
I want you to come with me!
It is going to be LEGIT.

Some RAD local bloggers will be speaking, people like CJane and Loralee...and Vanessa, and Kristina,
and, AND, A N D
My! BFF! CASEY!
as well as loads of other really rad bloggers.

Two of whom I have met IRL already...one I can't wait to meet.
We all need a party...so come and hang out with me. I need a jolt awake back into my blogging groove...don't you?
Also, who doesn't like swag and to party it up away from the kids from time to time?

<--------sign up to come with me over there! Let's meet IRL if we haven't yet. xoxo

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay!

Olivia Singleton said...

Ooh... I really want to go. Do you think I could swing it though? I'm not so sure.

kimsueellen said...

of course you can...come and let us hang out liv!

moosh in indy. said...

I'm so happy you'll be there.